Posted By andrew603

Sierra Fanfare SRX

Quick post…

As if you have not yet noticed, I am slowly but surely working on remixing the entire King’s Quest V soundtrack…

Here is my version of the “Sierra Fanfare” as heard in King’s Quest V.

Enjoy!

Download the MP3!

Responses to this post » (9 Total)

1. ambercrou says:

Hello and welcome to my website . I’m Amber.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I aided a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Writing Specialist – Amber – Vahealthchartbook Band

2. lianaly says:

Hi everyone , I’m Liana Lynn.
    Welcome to my about page. I started writing in middle school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for almost a year before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing non-fiction writing because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing skill with a love of learning, academic writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about assisting the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t have time for their paper , I am there to help.

Liana Lynn – Academic Writing Help – Literaturematters Confederation

3. hydraHeect says:

президент медведев петух козел гей трансвестит Prazdn1k ЛАДМЕНЫ В МСК ОТ 1000р/КЛАД] петух курочка обосанный пидор козел
    GO VEGAS петух курочка обосанный пидор козел
    трансвестит гей педофил гомосексуалист педераст пидор петух козел hydra1217.com
    кладу пустые клады кладов не найдете
    сосите хуй русские
    кидалы верните деньги петухи козлы пидоры обоссыши ебанные

купить гашиш спайс
    http://hydraruzxpnew4af.onion/market/1099 -=Command Shop=-

4. aisha says:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my writing website . My name is Aisha.
    I have worked since high school in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote short stories as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for professional writers. I specialize in dissertations , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Email me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Aisha – //www.webestools.com/profile-143905.html]BronwynLeigh Team

5. simon says:

Hi guys, I am Simon Anderson a professional in content writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for decades now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to handle several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My hobbie has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing Thesis and have helped people from countries like UK.
    I work with a company whose mission is to provide quality papers and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert academic writer – Simon Anderson – How To Succeed In Academic WritingTeam

6. nimrah says:

Hi guys, it’s Nimrah Bravo here!
    I work as an academic writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing skills in my school years. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my remaining semesters of college.
    Ever since school, I have continued to work as a professional writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the dissertations that I have created have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become familiar with hearing, “Nimrah Bravo, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can save their time.

Professional Writer – Nimrah – Recommendations For Students On Hiring A Custom Dissertation Writing Company Band

7. kiefer says:

Good day and welcome to my webpage. I’m Kiefer.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research paper writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Writing Specialist – Kiefer Pugh – amerihealthmercyhp.com Corp

8. evamccarthy says:

Hello and welcome to my blog . I’m Eva.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Professional Writer – Eva – thewritewayllc.com Company

9. jherry says:

Thanks for stopping by my page! I’m Jherry Hogan.
    Even though I jokingly credit my aunt for my writing talent, I know that it is a skill I have fostered from childhood. Though my grandmother is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in English when we had to do a research writing assignment.
    Now, I help current pupils achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to students because I understand the troubles they must overcome to graduate.

Jherry – Academic Writer – http://www.spainisreal.com Team