Posted By andrew603

Sierra Fanfare SRX

Quick post…

As if you have not yet noticed, I am slowly but surely working on remixing the entire King’s Quest V soundtrack…

Here is my version of the “Sierra Fanfare” as heard in King’s Quest V.

Enjoy!

Download the MP3!

Responses to this post » (15 Total)

1. ambercrou says:

Hello and welcome to my website . I’m Amber.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I aided a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Writing Specialist – Amber – Vahealthchartbook Band

2. lianaly says:

Hi everyone , I’m Liana Lynn.
    Welcome to my about page. I started writing in middle school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for almost a year before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing non-fiction writing because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing skill with a love of learning, academic writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about assisting the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t have time for their paper , I am there to help.

Liana Lynn – Academic Writing Help – Literaturematters Confederation

3. hydraHeect says:

президент медведев петух козел гей трансвестит Prazdn1k ЛАДМЕНЫ В МСК ОТ 1000р/КЛАД] петух курочка обосанный пидор козел
    GO VEGAS петух курочка обосанный пидор козел
    трансвестит гей педофил гомосексуалист педераст пидор петух козел hydra1217.com
    кладу пустые клады кладов не найдете
    сосите хуй русские
    кидалы верните деньги петухи козлы пидоры обоссыши ебанные

купить гашиш спайс
    http://hydraruzxpnew4af.onion/market/1099 -=Command Shop=-

4. aisha says:

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my writing website . My name is Aisha.
    I have worked since high school in this niche. My interest in writing started at a young age. I wrote short stories as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for professional writers. I specialize in dissertations , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Email me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Aisha – //www.webestools.com/profile-143905.html]BronwynLeigh Team

5. simon says:

Hi guys, I am Simon Anderson a professional in content writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for decades now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to handle several assignments that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My hobbie has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing Thesis and have helped people from countries like UK.
    I work with a company whose mission is to provide quality papers and make people happy. In fact, many people come to me for help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert academic writer – Simon Anderson – How To Succeed In Academic WritingTeam

6. nimrah says:

Hi guys, it’s Nimrah Bravo here!
    I work as an academic writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing skills in my school years. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my remaining semesters of college.
    Ever since school, I have continued to work as a professional writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the dissertations that I have created have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become familiar with hearing, “Nimrah Bravo, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can save their time.

Professional Writer – Nimrah – Recommendations For Students On Hiring A Custom Dissertation Writing Company Band

7. kiefer says:

Good day and welcome to my webpage. I’m Kiefer.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research paper writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Writing Specialist – Kiefer Pugh – amerihealthmercyhp.com Corp

8. evamccarthy says:

Hello and welcome to my blog . I’m Eva.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop complimenting me . Word got around and someone asked me for to write their paper just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing academic writing for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Professional Writer – Eva – thewritewayllc.com Company

9. jherry says:

Thanks for stopping by my page! I’m Jherry Hogan.
    Even though I jokingly credit my aunt for my writing talent, I know that it is a skill I have fostered from childhood. Though my grandmother is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in English when we had to do a research writing assignment.
    Now, I help current pupils achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to students because I understand the troubles they must overcome to graduate.

Jherry – Academic Writer – http://www.spainisreal.com Team

10. donte says:

Hi and welcome to my blog . I’m Donte Howard.
    I have always dreamed of being a writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would compensate me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Professional Writer – Donte Howard – standingstonebooks.org Corps

11. bentley says:

Hello ,
    I’m Regan.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a academic paper, then you’ve come to the right place. I assist students in all areas of the writing process . I can also write the paper from start to finish.
    My career as a scholarly writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very able in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Skilled Academic Writer- Regan Hackett- http://www.idarts.org Corp

12. alton says:

Welcome to my blog ! I’m Alton Sawyer.
    Even though I jokingly credit my aunt for my writing talent, I know that it is a skill I have fostered from childhood. Though my mother is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in science when we had to do a research paper .
    Now, I help current students achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to schools because I understand the troubles they must overcome to graduate.

Alton – Academic Writer – 10 Most Common College Freshman Mistakes Corp

13. Juanagem says:

Поездки с животными – это важное дело в списке дел каждого владельца собак, кошек и других специфических животных. Нередко поездку нужно совершить на длительное расстояние. Да и цена на поездку у таксопарков сильно повышается, когда сообщается, что пассажир – это кошка, собака или кто-то более экзотический: попугай, лама или крокодил. Не используйте таксопарки – эти службы в большинстве не соответствуют правилам перевозки питомцев. Из всех услуг – тряпка на сидении. Лучше звоните в службу – ZOO TAXI.
    Достоинства компании ЗОО TAXI
    – Узкоспециализированный автотранспорт, имеющий удобные места для животных. Разные типы автомобилей: Соболь ГАЗ-2310, Ситроен Джампи, Хендай Портер.
    – Услуги ориентированны на четвероногих друзей: дезинфекционная уборка места для перевозки, кондиционирование и электроотопление машины, кормление для питомцев по заданному расписанию.
    – Перевозки с хозяином и без. В службе ЗООТАКСИ работают только сотрудники, которые имеют специальную подготовку, умеют находить общий язык с вашими четвероногими друзьями.
    переходите сюда
    Организация предлагает приемлемые цены и высококлассных сотрудников. Путешествия удобны как для животного, так и владельца. Для сопровождающего предусмотрено место рядом с питомцем.

14. johnathan says:

Hi Everybody
    Thanks for checking out my academic writing page . My name is Johnathan Reynolds.
    I have worked several years in this niche. My passion for writing started at a young age. I wrote journaled as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into journalism eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for qualified writers. I specialize in essays, but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Contact me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Johnathan – RYANMOORE Corps

15. ianis says:

My name is Ianis. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My interest is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several organizations as a volunteer and have assisted clients in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like France and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many students from different parts of the world. People always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save time, because I feel happy when people come to me for writing help.

Ghost Writer – Ianis Bowers – 7stepdesign.com Confederation